We have summarized themost importants points for you below
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to the formation, content and fulfillment of all agreements concluded between the Consumer and Hands Off. As soon as you want to place an order, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions of Hands Off.
- The Terms and Conditions of Hands Off are subject to change. The General Terms and Conditions as published on the Website on the date of placing the order apply. The last update of the General Terms and Conditions took place on May 3, 2023 (03-05-2023).
- Order(s) must be paid in advance through the digital payment options offered on the Website.
1 – DEFINITIONS
In these conditions the following is meant by:
- “Consumer” and “You”: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or profession and who has a user account created at Hands Off.
- “Hands Off” and “We”: the private company Hands Off B.V., established at Kerklaan 2D, 1211 PP in Hilversum. Based in the Netherlands under Chamber of Commerce 57815313 and VAT number: NL 852748140 B01.
- “Products”: all goods that Hands Off sells through its Website.
- “Agreement(s)”: the agreement(s) of purchase, sale and delivery concluded between a Consumer and Hands Off.
- “Website”: Hands Off’s online sales channel – www.hands-off.com – where Consumers can order Products.
2 – APPLICABILITY
- These general terms and conditions apply to the formation, content and compliance of all Agreements concluded between the Consumer and Hands Off.
- Before the Agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the Consumer. To place an order, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions of Hands Off. Hands Off has the right to change the Terms and Conditions.
3 – ORDER
3.1 Placing the order
- As a Consumer, you can only order Products directly via the Website.
3.2 Your account
- When you want to place an order you need a user account. When creating a user account, we ask you for some (personal) information, including name, contact details, and billing address. After creating a user account you can order Products. Creating an account is a one-off, in the future you only have to log in.
- A user account gives you insights into your order history, your (personal) data, your tickets, your shopping cart and the newsletter. You must be logged in for this.
3.3 Conclusion of the sales agreement
- For the Products, the sales contract is concluded as soon as you have confirmed and paid for your order as indicated on the Website. Hands Off takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensures a safe web environment.
- When we confirm your order you will receive a confirmation email. If, in your opinion, items in the order do not correspond to the order you placed, you should contact Hands Off’s consumer service department at email@example.com.
3.4 Track Order Status
- You will be informed by email as soon as the order has been shipped. If your order is shipped by parcel post, you will receive a track and trace code to track your order.
- You can only change your order by contacting us by e-mail as stated in the article 3.3 of the conditions.
3.5 Use of a promotional code
- The General Terms and Conditions also apply when you place orders on the Website using a promotional code.
4 – PRODUCTS
4.1 General Information about Products
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the Consumer. If Hands Off uses images, these are a true representation of the products, services and / or digital content offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind Hands Off.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
- A full explanation is provided for each Product, which contains information about the ingredients, allergens and coloring and flavoring agents.
- To guarantee the quality of the Products, we recommend that you store the Products at a temperature of 12 to 20 degrees Celcius.
- The Products are offered per piece or per box on the Website.
5 – PRICE
- The prices of all Products offered through the Website include VAT (sales tax).
- The prices do not include shipping costs. The amount of the shipping costs depends on the weight and/or size of the order and/or the location where the order is to be delivered. You will be informed about the costs when you complete the order. The shipping costs can also be found under the heading ‘shipping & returns’ on the website.
- The published prices of all Products listed on the website are subject to change for any reason. We reserve the right to change the prices of our Products at any time. The price that applies at the time you place your order is the applicable price.
6 – PAYMENT
- The order is not completed until the full amount of the order has been paid. Consumers must pay in advance.
- We accept the following payment methods: IDEAL, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Bancontact, Sofort Banking and KBC.
- To protect personal data and/or company data and payment data, Hands Off takes appropriate technical, organizational and security measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and we ensure a secure web environment.
7 – DELIVERY
- All Products are generally in stock and available. If this is not the case, this will be indicated on the Website. If you have ordered a product that is not in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible by email.
- All Products are usually available, but the delivery times stated by Hands Off are indicative. The consumer is not entitled to compensation in the event of any exceeding of the stated delivery times.
- Hands Off strives to execute the accepted orders as quickly as possible and in principle within the stated delivery times.
- The Products you have ordered will be delivered to the address you specified as the delivery address when placing the order. The delivery address and billing address may differ. If you want to change the data, you must contact us by e-mail.
- The products are supplied by our partner(s). As soon as your Products are shipped, you will receive a message with a track and trace code to track the order. Products that are part of the same order but are packed in different packages will be shipped at the same time but can be delivered separately, depending on the carrier’s working method.
- Hands Off reserves the right to refuse orders at all times. The products may not be used in any way for any illegal use.
- Hands Off reserves the right of retention of all delivered or pending goods untill full payment has been received.
8 – OBLIGATIONS
- When you order Products from the Website, you represent and warrant that:
You are authorized to enter into agreements.
9 – PACKAGING
- The packaging of the products contains essential information regarding ingredients, diet and allergens, among other things. The consumer is under no circumstances allowed to replace, remove, modify or in any way make the packaging of the products illegible. If the consumer acts contrary to this article 9 of the General Terms and Conditions, the consumer is liable for all damage suffered by Hands Off and the consumer indemnifies Hands Off against all claims from third parties in this regard. In addition, any liability of Hands Off towards the Consumer will lapse completely in such a case.
10 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee that the display on your computer will exactly match that of the Products. The Products may therefore differ slightly from the representation on the Website.
- Hands Off is not liable for inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the internet, unless this inconvenience or damage can be attributed to Hands Off.
11 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the Product does not meet your expectations, you have the right to dissolve the agreement within fourteen (14) working days. In that case, the delivered products must be returned to us within fourteen (14) calendar days after delivery. The costs for the return are for the consumer.
12 – LIABILITY
- The Consumer is obliged to check upon delivery of the products whether the products comply with the Agreement. If this is not the case, the consumer must inform Hands Off of this in writing within five (5) working days. After the expiry of this period, the consumer is deemed to have received and accepted the product.
- If it has been demonstrated and acknowledged that the products do not comply with the agreement, Hands Off can decide to replace the products with new products upon return and after receipt thereof or to refund the entire invoice amount to the Consumer.
- If product(s) do not comply with the agreements, the consumer must return the product to Hands Off within fourteen (14) calendar days after receipt of the delivery. A return shipment will only be accepted if the product is in its original packaging, undamaged and properly packaged. Costs for return shipments are borne by the consumer. If delivered products have been delivered demonstrably damaged, the costs for returning will be for Hands Off.
- Any liability for indirect damage and consequential damage is excluded – with the exception of the provisions of Article 8 of the General Terms and Conditions – by Hands Off.
13 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- Nothing from the Hands Off website (including images, texts, logos or graphic material) may be reproduced and/or made public without the prior written permission of Hands Off.
14 – FORCE MAJEURE
- If Hands Off is prevented from fulfilling the agreement due to force majeure, it has the right to suspend the execution of the agreement. In that case, the consumer is not entitled to any form of compensation. The consumer cannot dissolve the agreement in the event of force majeure.
- In case of force majeure, Hands Off has the right, at its own discretion, to suspend the execution of an order or to dissolve the agreement after 30 (thirty) days without judicial intervention, by informing the consumer of this in writing and without that Hands Off is obliged to pay any compensation.
15 – APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
- Only Dutch law applies to agreements between Hands Off and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.